DR. JONATHAN HYMEL serves as Team Chiropractor for LSU Athletics. He also works with professional athletes and often travels to get them ready for competitions or to treat/rehab injuries.
- Team Chiropractor, LSU Athletics
- Integrative Dry Needling Practitioner
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified
- RacquetFit Certified
LSU's Official Chiropractor
Dry Needling Services
Pre-Natal & Post Partum
DR. LAUREN HYMEL received her B.S. in Kinesiology from Temple University, and went on to graduate from Texas Chiropractic College in 2010, as the valedictorian of her class.
- Webster Certified through the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- Trained with The Herman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute
- Graston and Kinesiotape Certified
Rotator cuff/shoulder injuries
IT band syndrome
Low back pain
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Other tendonitis/tendinosis issues, etc.
DR. CHRIS RIEDEL possesses a unique set of skills and knowledge which allows him to bridge the gap between injury/rehabilitation and optimizing performance.
- Masters Degree in Human Performance
- Certified in Functional and Kinetic Treatment and Rehabilitation (FAKTR)
- Undergraduate Degree in Psychology